Followers

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge #71 Pink Princess Tilda


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
It's time for the super new Challenge at TOTALLY TILDA !!
what a fun Challenge it's PINK PRINCESS TILDA
and we have a great prize 

Bunny-Zoe crafts is sponsoring this challenge



with this prize




I have chosen this Princess Tilda with Curl she has been painted with distress inks and a touch of glamour Dust added . I have made this castle which is a large gift box from a template I bought from here if you want to try it out..was so much fun to decorate !! I just love castles ever since I was a wee girl so this was such a great project for me to put my heart into .



I have used Papermill card for the base and then decorated with Maja spring papers. The beautiful lace trims,doors and blue pendant & pearl pins are from Live & Love crafts. I have also used the Magnolia butterfly stamp and lots of flowers from my stash and the Magnolia Coffee Lace die.


I have made a jolly tag for the gift box with some more butterflies ..



I hope you like my Pink Princess Tilda and will join in on all the fun and check out all the gorgeous inspiration for the Designers at Totally Tilda 

I would like to enter my princess & Castle into the following super challenges 


Thank you for stopping by my wee blog ...I am writing this post in advance as off at the weekend and looking forward to spending time with my family hope your all having a great Sunday ;0)

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx




7 comments:

  1. OMG Kitty!!! This is totally AWESOME!!, it probably took you ages to finish! I LOVE it! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am completely blown away!
    I have been waiting to see it and wow, wow, wow.
    Absolutely stunning Kirsty-Anne.
    The more I look. The more detail I see.
    You can definitely see that you put your whole heart into making the castle but, then again whatever you create has your whole heart put into it.
    I Loooooooooooove it.
    Dribble, dribble!!! Lol.

    Big crafty hugs my gorgeous bloggy friend.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Kitty!
    xxx
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! your creation is Gorgeous, love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge, however you mentioned "Make it Sparkle", our new challenge is Anything Goes.
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, fabulous details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi me again, love the sparkles. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty box, love the image, thanks for joining us over at the The ABC Challenge
    Hugs
    Ang
    ABC Challenge Blog DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)