Followers

Sunday, 19 May 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge # 72 - More Than One Fold


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How is your weekend going ?


It's time for a super new fun Challenge at Totally Tilda 

It's More Than One Fold 

Such a fun Theme ..why not pop on over to see the Design's Teams amazing creations ..

We have a super prize too from 


 I have chosen Moulin Rouge Tilda and curtain ! I have used distress inks to colour her and I have paper pierced the curtain stamp with the beautiful Maja Spring Papers . I have made the flowers using prima English garden flowers which I have stamped with distress ink and added some berries from Kort & Godt in the middle . I have finished with a key charm,some shabby ribbon and some glamour dust on the tassels.


I have made the gypsy caravan from a tutorial I found here  and from the inspiration in the Magnolia Magazine. I have used the lace coffee Magnolia die for the roof panels.


I have decorated the window with some gorgeous lace and more little flowers


Above the door is a lovely trinket and I have used a Tim Holtz lantern which lights up too !!


I hope you like it ...I had so much fun decorating it ...



I hope you will join us in the challenge and check out all the super inspiration ;0)

I have had a great weekend..My daughter turned 18 and we had just the best time celebrating ..
We tried lots of yummy cocktails lol ..and she wanted a caterpillar cake ...apparently everyone must have one in their lifetime lol ;0)..hoping her Birthday wishes come true !!




I would like to enter my Creation into the following Super Challenges...




Thank you for popping in 
Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxxx



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! Colours and Tilda are fabulous! I love it!!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER...your caravan is stunning...fab colours and the sweet details fit all perfect...simply gorgeous :0)))

    Have a nice Sunday ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Kitty!!! Your caravan is unbelievable!!! I love all the little details like the lantern and homemade flowers! Your Tilda is gorgeous and the tassels so pretty. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning gypsy trailer, so pleased that my creation in the magazine inspired you, lovely job
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! This is just the bee's knee's!
    Your creative talent has excelled yet again.
    I love, love, love it Kirsty-Anne.
    The colours are gorgeous with so much scrummy detail. I love the lantern and wow! It lights up too. Fab!
    It must have taken ages to layer the roof panels with the lace coffee dies.
    Such a perfect shabby chic project.

    I remember the caterpillar cake. Yum yum!
    Even though I cannot eat it. Lol. x
    I hope Lauren's special day was one to remember!

    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! this is amazing Kitty, what a fabulous creation, this gorgeous caravan must have taken you forever but it was so worth it. Glad you had a fab celebration with your Daughter.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creation is just gorgeous. Love it! Thanks for joining Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck. Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an AWESOME project!!! So many gorgeous details! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning DT take on the TT chall theme Kitty ..lots of work & it shows..one gorgeous piece of work.

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kitty, your caravan is incredible and it really shows that you had the best time decorating it! I adore the special details like the TH lamp and awesome lace curtains! What a perfectly coloured Tilda - she looks right at home there lol!
    I agree you haven't lived if you haven't had the caterpillar cake rofl! So pleased your daughter enjoyed her birthday weekend - sounds like it was a lot of fun!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, Kitty. I love how you dolled up your carriage. It is simply adorable. Tilda is darling, the perfect stamp in her pretty skirts for this lovely creation.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning creation Kirsty-Anne!!
    Love it!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation Kitty Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Glad you had a lovely time with your Daughter.
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So creative and fun Kirsty-Anne! Adorable Tilda coloring! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow amazing project so pretty thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)