Followers

Sunday, 26 May 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge Reminder #72 More Than One Fold



Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ..Are you having a lovely Sunday ...I have sheduled this post as working today...
It's time to remind you of our current super Challenge at TOTALLY TILDA
of  MORE THAN ONE FOLD ...
There is some super inspiration over on at the blog from the Design Team so why not check it out !!

We have a super prize from 


I love this theme ...I have made a handbag from a great template I bought from here


I have coloured Tilda with butterfly with distress ink markers and pads . I cut her out and placed her on a Magnolia Jolly Tag . The butterfly was cut out from Pion's  gorgeous designer paper as with the design papers used on the bag against the cream card.



I have also die cut the Magnolia swirly die and made the flowers with the Cricut Flower shoppe cartridge finished with some ranger stardust glitter and bling brad.



Other gorgeous embellies I added were a satin ribbon bow to the back of the handle and a Tim Holtz ideology button to the buckle. The cream rose trim I used to break up the dark pink paper.

I hope you like my Handbag and will be inspired to join us ..

I would like to enter the following super challenges ;-




Thank you so much for stopping by my wee blog ..
Lots of Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx




6 comments:

  1. WOW Kitty!!! Your purse is AWESOME!!! I love the colour scheme and all the wonderful details. I could look at it for hours. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bloggy friend.
    Absolutely stunning creation.
    Beautiful colour and detail.
    I love the colours of the butterfly and Tilda is just adorable.

    I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    I am at my mum's dog sitting while she is away so no crafting this weekend (boo!hoo!)

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling project! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create's Magnolia Challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the colours and papers you used, thanks for the link, I'll be getting this one for sure
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirsty Anne! ❤
    OH MY GAWD! This is absolutely fabulous sweetie! Amazing job with this very special and creative creation:) Love your beyond stunning colouring and the gorge details! Flowers are awe!

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC :)
    Welcome back!
    Hugs, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!! Beautiful coloring and great take on the Shaped Card challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges. We will have another fun challenge tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    10% off the new Special Moments Collection
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)