Followers

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Sepia & Don't Be Square ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? I have had a lovely lazy day today ....had fun crafting ....
always love colouring a new stamp  !! I have chosen Summer Wedding Tilda and tried the Sepia effect using walnut stain distress ink and brushed corduory ...and a touch of pink as I just love the vintage look with one colour . I have only tried it a couple of times so still practicing..


I have cut the shapes from the cricut using Maja Summer Basics Paper. I have tucked lots of cheesecloth behind her for texture.  The papers have been embossed randomly with Stampendous white embossing powder. I made a frame around her using strips of card that I embossed and used vintage brads which I embossed too ! Had fun with the heat gun lol



I saw ribbons hanging like this in blogland somewhere by a talented crafter and thought what a cool idea !  The little Kaisercraft letter stickers spell out beautiful  .


I cut the hearts in three sizes on the cricut then embossed them and layered them. I have surrounded them with these tiny roses.



I hope you like my creation ..I would like to enter into the following super challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting and I hope your having a lovely start to the week ;0)

Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx




9 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty, this is soo wonderful. I love the sepia colouring of Tilda, so clever and the ribbons looks fab, just love the layout.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Kitty!!!! Your card is breathtaking!!!! Love your soft colouring and all the amazing details (the hangar with the beautiful ribbon, the heart, pin... all of it! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Kitty, love your colouring and design. Those wee alphabet letters are gorgeous as is your pretty lace. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Kirsty-Anne.
    Your card is gorgeous..
    You have done a lovely job colouring her and she looks gorgeous with the added Pink. It all looks lovely together and so pretty with loads of scrummy detail.
    I love it lots.

    Enjoy the rest of the week.
    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation!! I llove the vintage look, lovely colours and embellies. The lace is a fab idea! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is so beautiful! I love you colouring, and the image is the sweetest after your touch:)
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week for the sepia challenge.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work Kirsty! Love, love the way you used the little hanger and that wooden heart with little roses!

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges, hun!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my .. this is so beautiful!
    love your coloring and sweet design, thank you for joining MDUC this week and welcome back!
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)