Followers

Monday, 10 June 2013

Super Cool Tilda.... Totally Tilda DT Call

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I have been so chuffed to be part of the Totally Tilda Design Team and it's time to reapply .
 There is a DT call so why not enter ..you just never know ..
I never imagined I would be part of such a super team !! 
It really is a fantastic place to be....
 the owner Susie is just so organised and thoughtful and makes it so much fun to be part of  ;0)

The Theme is Your Interpretation of Summer . I thought of making a fan to cool me down ...and used Waterlily Tilda as she is splashing around in the sea to cool her down !!. Just love going to the seaside on a hot Summer's day just relaxing on the beach and watching the world go by !! 


I have used papermill card which I have folded concertina style and then folded in half. I have used beautiful beaded trim on the bottom and the holder is made up of lots of floral peaky tab dies stuck together to make it a strong handle !!. I have added pretty little roses,pins,fan charm and ribbon bow. The metal flower I have popped a beautiful blue brad from doodlebug which was from a lovely bloggy friend ;0). 


I used distress ink markers to colour this cutie and matted her onto some Maja Summer Basics Paper. The Magnolia cloud die I have placed on a little pocket envelope underneath with a surprise tag underneath to write a sentiment on.

I hope you like my creation and are all having a super week ...I am working extra this week roll on next Monday lol so I can get crafting ...

Good Luck if you are applying too ..Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx


9 comments:

  1. Oh Kitty!!! This is so original!! Love the little charm and your wonderful colouring! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm amazed that you have to re-apply for your place on the team Kitty but I'm sure you'll be back to it with your beautiful entry! I love your colouring and gorgeous design, such a clever idea. Hope you're well. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh even Lady Windermere's fan wasn't this posh !! It's gorgeous Kitty and just like you to think outside the box and come up with something a little different ....which is fabulous
    Tilda looks beautiful paddling in the summer sea.
    I'm glad you love being on the team thanks for your kind words
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is amazing Kirsty-Anne.
    I'm loving the fan. It's so pretty.
    The colouring is beautiful and I love how you have coloured the cuffs on Tilda's dress to match her trousers.
    The detail is gorgeous and I love the cloud in the background.
    Just PERFECT!
    Good luck! Although I doubt very much that you will need it.

    Lots of crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so pretty its years since I made a paper fan..
    not half as nice as this tho..lol..lovely sweet Tilda taking a paddle..lovely work good luck with the TT DT call.

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Kitty this is just beautiful. Love the whole fan shape and your perfect colouring once again. Just so pretty - I am in awe!!
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab idea! Love all of your creations, you do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation Kitty, your colouring is awesome and it's been such a delight working with you the past year! Good luck with the DT call hun!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitty this is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and beautifully coloured, and such a fab idea to make a fan, it's midnight and I'm still sat here with mine blowing some much need air at me :)
    Thanks for entering our DT call at Totally Tilda & good luck hun :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)