Followers

Saturday, 8 June 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #49 Kylie's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend !! It's time for some inspiration from the 
with a fun sketch designed by Kylie ...so many cool layers !!!




There are lots of lovely creations from the design team and a super prize so why not pop on over and get all the details !!!

Here is my DT creation





I have used a super stamp from Stampin Bella from the Uptown Girls collection called Pippa loves to plant.I have used distress inks and markers to colour her. I have used this beautiful beaded lace to frame her.



I have used Maja Spring basics for the panels and matted them on Chocolate papermill card where I have  coated the edges with a paintbrush using gesso and then before it dries I have sprinkled lots of stardust dry glitter. 


I have used these pretty wooden butterflies with a touch of yellow sugar glitter. I topped them with these beautiful die cut butterflies that my super bloggy friend sent me and also these  beautiful swirls/scrolls . I have lightly sponged them with distress ink too .

The weather here has been so warm ..it's been great even Mr Kiefe has been sunbathing on the front steps !! Here he is with my dogs teddy lol .. he pinched it when no one was looking.......you think... awwww..... he is cudding it ..he is actually attacking it lol as it has canine smell on it ewwwww ;0)


Sorry no links to the products used today any questions just ask xx

Thank you for visiting today 
Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx




5 comments:

  1. Fab project and love the cat picture, they looks so handsome together :), have a lovely weekend, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image Kitty! Your design of this very busy sketch is awesome! You made it beautiful! Love the lace pearl around Bella! Your cat looks likes he's having fun. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty, I absolutely love this beautiful creation, when I looked at the sketch and all those layers I was interested to see your creation and WOW it is awesome love that image also the wonderful colours, papers and embellishments a spectacular card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutet gorgeous!
    Beautiful image:)
    Pretty colours and lovely details.
    Your cat is adorable.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer!!!
    I'm loving your creation Kirsty-Anne.
    Your colouring is amazing.
    So pretty and delicate.
    Don't you think those Memory Box dies around the card look gorgeous? I do.
    I love Mr Kiefe. I want Mr Kiefe! Lol.

    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)