Followers

Sunday, 16 June 2013

Totally Tilda #74 Inspired by a song

Hi crafty bloggers

How are we all ? 
It's time for a super new challenge at Totally Tilda ..
We would like to see your creations inspired with a song ! 
So much fun I just love my music and so many songs to choose from !! 
We have a super prize too

                  Pretty Little Ribbon Shop 



There is lots of super inspiration over on the blog so why not pop on over ,,,the girls have chosen some fantastic songs ...a real trip down memory lane !!
There is also a DT call  to join the best Magnolia DT team on the planet !!! 
It really is a wonderful place to be so what have you got to loose !

Here is my DT creation for the Challenge...




I have used Tilda with pocket and coloured her with distress ink markers in this lovely wild honey colour to match the center of these gorgeous daisies. Just had to frantage around her with some Shabby White !. 
I have cut the base shapes with the cricut and then torn the edges with my scissors and then painted them with a touch of gesso and added a sprinkle of stardust fine glitter.



I have used Maja Design Summer Basics Papers and the beautiful scroll die sent to me from my super bloggy friend. The beautiful daisies and ribbon are from the ribbon girl !. I just adore the touch of bling with the butterfly charm .

Here is my inspiration Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders !! Blast from the past !! 
Wonder what Tilda is buying with her pennies in her pocket ??? lol



I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges ;-




I was working extra this weekend in a park in Glasgow guarding 3500 bananas lol
 for a marathon the next day.....and I spotted these wild daises what a coincidence they are on this card
 so I took a picture to share with you all  :)
They are huge !! and so pretty !



Thank you for stopping by my wee blog
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kitty, loving that fabulous bow and your super colouring.
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card design hun, awesome detail, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous card Kitty.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers both in real and on your card!!! Love your beautiful image and gorgeous layout!!! So fantastic with all the different accents. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, so very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kitty with a perfectly coloured Tilda, fab shapes and love your daisies and gorgeous bow! Great song choice, gonna be singing it the rest of the day now lol!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi super bloggy friend.
    This creation is gorgeous. Beautifully laid out with lots of scrummy detail. I love the bling charm.
    I remember that song. Gosh! I'm getting old! It was a great song though.

    No pics of Mr Kiefe this week! I love him.
    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo wonderful kitty, love the layout and the flowers are fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Amazing design and details! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and beautiful colours Kirsty, thanks for sharing it with us at Tilda's Town this week. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. So sweet and nice flowers.

    Hugs, Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, i love the daisies and Tilda is as sweet as ever, thanks for joining us at MDUC this week and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card! and i love it
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)