Followers

Sunday, 2 June 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge #73 Going Postal ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are you all? Are you having a lovely Sunday ...?
I am here to tell you of the super new Challenge at TOTALLY TILDA
It's called GOING POSTAL
How much fun is that ..you can use themed papers .stamps
 anything to do with the mail ....
Why not pop on over and take a look at all the girls gorgeous creations !!?

We have a super prize too from 

gif maker


I have made a letter box  so that I can keep all the bills tidy lol. I just made it up using some papermill card. I have chosen my most coloured Tilda to date...far to cute ..Tilda with pocket..with distress ink markers and pads. 


It's just wide enough for the letters and has two sections. For the challenge I have made her for the postcard inside which I have carried on using these beautiful Pion vintage garden papers and cut outs of stamps to go with the Magnolia Postal stamps. I have cut some postcards too from the papers and a prima wooden envelope with tiny flower.


I had so much fun decorating it and adding all these fun embellishments which are listed below the post ;0)

I hope you will join us in all the fun and show off your super creations
 on our facebook page too !

I would like to enter my Vintage Letter Box into the following super challenges ;-




Thank you so much for visiting today 
sending lots of craft hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx





12 comments:

  1. Wow!! Kirsty, this is a fabulous creation hon, I love the design, layering and pretty lace. So gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab project, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kitty!!!! So beautiful and so many details to look at! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kristy!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOw Kirsty... this is just awesome! I love soft colours and all the details!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to organize, Kirsty-Anne! Thanks for sharing this with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous creation! Love the little vintage details. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! This is a real beauty Kirsty-Anne.
    Such a lovely idea.
    Loads of gorgeous detail and so pretty.
    I love the lace.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome creation hun, love all the details too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous clever cute Tilda creation..lovely soft colours tones pretty DPs great take on the TT chall theme.

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful Kirsty, such a fab idea. Love all the super details and gorgeous colouring.
    Have a super weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Kitty this is breathtaking, wow, how creative to make this awesome vintage style letter box it looks amazing, absolutely beautiful papers, colours and that Tilda image is stunning.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)