Followers

Monday, 8 July 2013

Sun,Shabby & Sketch ;0)





Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all....The sun has been shining away here it's hot ..hot..hot..just love it ..I was sunbathing this morning and Mr Kiefe was next to me getting tummy rubs ...what a life !!. Suzi our greyhound was trying to dig a hole in the garden while I was not looking and is now in the shade in a huff lol !!


I have been so inspired by Tina's Sketch at this month's Live & Love Crafts Challenge ..that it got my mojo going and I made a shabby wedding card. 


I have used the Magnolia Vintage wedding stamp and coloured them with distress inks and tried the cracked glass effect after seeing it here .........I also used sepia colours for the aged look . I have torn the papers on the edges and painted with Gesso to finish the Shabby look, I loved using the lace on the corner  from LLC and the beaded trim along the bottom of the fence strip.


I have made an envelope in which I have placed a Magnolia Jolly tag 
I have decorated the card with Pion Vintage garden papers and also some Magnolia papers for the feather and orchid die cuts.
I made some embellies using Martha Stewart clay and moulds which were frantaged with shabby White Embossing powder.



On the tag I cut the viewfinder die from Magnolia and used Kaisercraft sticker letters to spell out wedding  and Live & Love when you turn the wheel ! The gorgeous heart in the middle is also from LLC.


I hope you like my creation 
I would like to enter this into the following super challenges 



Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope your having a great week ;0)

Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0)


8 comments:

  1. oh wow! This is super Kirsty-Anne.
    I love this sketch too. Must have a go!
    The image looks lovely coloured with sepia. I think I could get addicted to that colour and the crackle effect is brill and very vintage.
    You have added the most gorgeous detail to your creation and what a fab idea to spell out the wording with viewfinder die.

    I want that cat!!!

    Big crafty hugs bloggy friend.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty, love this hun, fab image and colouring as always and I love the lace.
    Our cat and dogs are pretty much in the same position, flaked out and panting!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, but love the cat photo :), hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!!! It's gorgeous and so original Kitty!!!!! Love your vintage/sepia image! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one very beautiful shabby chic card! love the viewfinder idea!! oh your cat is a beauty <3
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is sooo pretty! Love all the layers of lace, so many fab details <3 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Kitty this is stunning, wow, I love, love the style of shabby chic this is one amazing card, awesome work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)