Followers

Monday, 1 July 2013

Pop Up Mini ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? I have been crafting away today ....I had seen Elizabeth's pop up card and thought it would be a great idea to use that with the Magnolia mini's . I had ordered the minis by mistake but I am quite happy as they are so so cute !!

I have masked Tilda with Spritz pocket and fountain and coloured a sky and some grass .I cut the frame using a Spellbinders die. The stunning floral paper with butterflies is from Magnolia . 




I have used the coffee lace ,peony and peacock feather Magnolia dies cut with the same design paper and added some Gesso. The gorgeous beaded trim is from Live & Love Crafts ,the flower centre and sparkly ribbon and small roses are from The Ribbon Girl.


I have a Magnolia jolly tag as the pull mechanism so she pops up !!


Lastly I have used the Magnolia Text stamp Especially for you and butterfly stamp inside  to make my own backing paper.

I hope you like my pop up card ...and minis !! 

I would like to enter this into the following super challenges ;-




Thank you for visiting today
Lots Of Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx




5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Kitty!!!!! Do you used magnifier glasses to colour the minis, lol?!!! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the pop up! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Go Girl.
    This is just gorgeous Kirsty-Anne.
    You really have let your creative juices flow.
    Oh, how I love the fountain and sweet little Tilda. You have done a marvellous job creating the grass and sky and with so much to see this is one amazing and inspirational creation.
    I Love it.

    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schitterend mooie schuifkaart heb je gemaakt Kristy-Anne. Mooie kleuren en details. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty, this is wonderful, I love the design of this card and would love to have a go. Gorgeous embellishments, I love the beaded trim.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pop up creation Kitty, love your perfectly coloured mini's, adorable lace edge and stunning finishing touches!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)