Followers

Saturday, 6 July 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #51 Annette's Sketch




Hi Crafty bloggers ..How are you...I hope you have lots of lovely sunshine where you are ...It's time for a super new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges...
Annette has created a super sketch it really got my mojo going !!!




Love the three panels ...... 



I decided to colour Love Love Tilda 3 times with distress ink markers and pads !! Like a photoshoot even though I changed the colour of her dress lol. I have used papers from Maja design Spring & Summer basics from
I have painted gesso around all the edges. all the shapes were cut with the cricut in the craftroom.


I love the view finder from Magnolia ...I just cut a standard circle underneath with pretty butterflies on the DP that when you turn you  can see then ;0)


The filmstrip is from Tim Holtz and the cute brads , gorgeous glittery ribbon ,and cute flowers are from 


I hope you will join us in and play with this super cute sketch...why not pop on over and see the girls gorgeous designs and unique styles ;0)

I would like to enter my card in the following super challenges ;-



Had a crazy week  ended up trapping a nerve in my back ...OMG so painful ...had to take time off work which I hate..but thank goodness for crafting otherwise I would have been bored to death lol ..off to catch up on all your super blogs and might even play in a blog hop ...hope your all having a good weekend !!

Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx




4 comments:

  1. I love it! great design, and I love your wonderful Tilda's!! Sorry about your back, but at least you have more time to play :)) hope you have plenty of painkillers!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Kirsty-Anne.
    You have the most creative imagination.
    The three images together which are coloured so beautifully are perfect. they say just what the image is called. Love Love Love Tilda. Fab!
    I love the film strip and brads.

    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious card Kirsty-Anne! Really pretty coloring. Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation. I love how you interpreted the sketch and that one would have my mojo going too! It is truly a unique card! Thank you so much for joining A Creative Romance Ribbon and Twine challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope you continue to participate in our challenges! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)