Followers

Saturday, 20 July 2013

The Sketchy Challenges # 52 Jane's Sketch




Hi crafty bloggers ..how are we all...hope your all having fun in blogland :)
It's time for a new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges
We have a gorgeous sketch & sponser from the super talented Jane ...




I have chosen Tilda with rosettes.. and masked her on the vintage bench stamp.I have coloured her with distress ink markers and pads. I have made the frame with a spellbinders die and I have covered it in some sugar glitter.




The papers are from Pion from Live & Love Crafts and the beautiful die around her was sent from my super bloggy friend. I lightly stamped the die cut with London fog momento dewdrop ink with a Magnolia text stamp. I have used some tulle for the panel behind her .


The beautiful flowers and  pearl bling centre are from the Ribbon Girl. I have also stamped Magnolia especially for you text stamp on the bottom right hand corner though it is hard to see in the picture. Lastly I have added this beautiful butterfly and frantaged with lavender glass glitter.






I hope you are inspired to join us at The Sketchy Challenges .....

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge


Thank you for visiting 
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx


8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a lovely card.
    The detail is amazing and the butterfly looks gorgeous with the glass glitter.
    I really like what you have done with the corner flourish dies and the beautiful sugar glitter around the frame. Sounds good enough to eat! Lol.
    Beautifully coloured images as always.
    Enjoy the weekend.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowers, this is a real eye candy. It's absolutely gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty!! what a gorgeous card, I love your image and I adore that beautiful die around the card.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty this is a total delight to see I love that image of Tilda and the design is outstanding a stupendous card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty, this is wonderful, love the frame with the sugar glitter and the butterfly with the glass glitter is super, framed beautifully with the leaf die.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love the details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty awww love this sweet Tilda gorgeous soft colouring beautiful embellies so pretty..lovely work

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)