Followers

Friday, 9 August 2013

Criss Cross Bubble Tilda ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers
 
 
How are we all ?...My teenager daughter broke my laptop so not been in blogland too much .....fingers crossed I can get if fixed as I have all my lovely programs on there ..it's amazing how much we need them...so of you have not backed up your files then please do or you will miss them if anything happens lol ...

Had some fun making a criss cross card I think it has to be one of my favourite folds . I have chosen Bubble Tilda ...just like my bloggy friend we both just love her and I think she is timeless.
 

 
I have coloured her on the card inside  with distress ink markers. There is a mix of Pion & Maja design papers for the matting and for the die cuts used.
 
 
 
Here is the Magnolia Jolly tag. I have placed a beautiful frame from Live & Love Crafts with a gorgeous rose detail cut from the designer papers. The banner die from my bloggy friend has been topped with some flowersoft and I have sprinkled some sugar glitter on the bottom it actually sticks with versafine embossing ink and then heat is added with the heat gun to set !!

 
Here I have used the magnolia butterfly and peony dies with some mesh .some more glitter and some hobbyhouse brads .
 
 
Here is the card out of the envelope topped with a beautiful lilac ribbon bow and charm which I painted with some gesso and added some glitter and finished with a doily . The beautiful lace trim on the folds are from Live & Love crafts too !!
 
 
I have used a spellbinders die on the back for a sentiment to be written and all the panels have been painted around the edges..love how the details on the papers show.
 
I hope you like my criss cross card ...I would like to enter into the following super challenges
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping hope you are all having a lovely week
 
Lots of Crafty Hugs
 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx
 
 
 


 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty, this is gorgeous hun. Love the colours and beautiful details and Tilda is so sweet and perfectly coloured. Love it.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Kirsty-Anne.
    This creation is absolutely stunning.
    Oh, yes...........Bubbling Tilda is timeless.
    You have coloured her to perfection and I just love the colours you have used for her. Her hair looks gorgeous and the sparkle effect on her is fab.
    I love the texture you have created on the banners with the flower soft. What a fab idea!
    There is so much beautiful detail for the eye to see. I can't stop looking and I love the wings charm. Oh, I love it all.
    truly inspirational.
    A Criss-Cross card is definitely on my list of things to make.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristy-Anne,
    Oh... this is so fab a lovely criss cross card.And i love the colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.Good luck!
    Hugs Anja(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kitty! Love your gorgeous coloring and pretty design. Lovely details, you always add that little extra special something! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kitty this is stunning, I love criss cross cards and that Tilda - perfect combo! Your attention to detail is out of this world and those papers are simply beautiful!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love to Share Handmade ideas and your soft atmospheric touches on the card are very subtle - lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)