Followers

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Hi crafty Bloggers
 
Here is  my  first Christmas card this year  using LOTV holy light stamp ..It's been such a long time since I used a LOTV stamp and I enjoyed colouring her so you will see more in the future. I have coloured her mainly with Distress ink marker Chipped Sapphire . The card base is made from Papermill linen card and the matting is made from Tim Holtz coordination's . I just folded the card in a concertina underneath to make the texture to place the image on.

 
The beautiful die around the edge is from by super bloggy friend and is from Noor design.I distressed inked them , added a touch of brilliance gold ink and some white embossing powder. The beautiful papers used to cut the tag,wings and backing paper is Maja design from Live & Love crafts as with the shabby ribbon, Memo pin,gesso snowflake charm and pleated ribbon trim. I have frantaged around her and then inked over it again with chipped sapphire to make the background just love how it turned out. I finished the card with large pom pom trim form my local sewing shop,
 
 
 
The sentiment is also from LOTV and is embossed with fine white embossing powder stamped with versamark clear ink ,
 
 
I have decorated the inside with another tag in a little holder.
 
I would like to enter the following Super Challenges
 
 
 
 
I hope you liked my card and thank you for visiting my wee blog <3
 
Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Kirsty-Anne.
    This is just the most beautiful Christmas card I have seen for a long time.
    You have coloured Holy Light and the background so beautifully and the colours are absolutely fab!
    I love how you have used the Noor design snowflakes on your card and they are decorated perfectly. I'm loving them.
    Those angel wings are adorable.
    This card is totally inspirational.
    What an amazing first Christmas card.
    Go Girl!

    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Kirsty Anne, love it! So beautiful, I love the navy background around her, so beautiful :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH... Kirsty-Anne
    This is absolutely amazing Christmas card!!!! I love it!!! Your colouring is fabulous!!! Colours and details gorgeous!
    WOW WOW WOW....
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...this is exquisite!!!!!! Just saw it on FB and I had to visit your lovely blog! What a magnificent Christmas card....a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is Super Gorgeous just Loooove everything about it. Might just to go shopping for that Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to pop onto your blog to say this is absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous colours and beautiful colouring!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW!!!! Your card is MAGICAL!!!! I could imagine myself under a gentle snowfall, just before Christmas. Bravo!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow simply lovely! I have just bought this little Cutie from LOTV too, gorgeous card <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWW, Kirsty-Anne! Your Christmas card is absolutely STUNNING! Great job!
    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)