Followers

Saturday, 17 August 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #54 Sabine's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I hope you are all well and are crafting away ... 
It's time for a super new fun sketch at 
.It's Sabine's turn and I had so much fun playing with her super sketch.
 There is a fantastic prize so why not pop on over to 
to find out all the details and see the wonderful design teams creations ;0) 



I have chosen beautiful Sofiero design papers from Maja Design at Live & Love Crafts to create the wonderful pieces of the sketch including the sentiment cut from them.
 As usual I have painted gesso on all the edges. 
To make the fun triangles on the sketch I tore the papers  by cutting a slit and manipulating the papers. Underneath I put some ruffled ribbon also from Live & Love Crafts.
I have cut lots of Magnolia dies from these papers ...I just love them so much ;0)


I have used Magnolia peony die and placed these huge gorgeous pearls in the middle from the Ribbon Girl as with all the other beautiful flowers.



I have coloured Summer Wedding Tilda with a mix of markers and ink pads with distress inks and frantaged around her ;0)
 ..She is such a cutie !! bought from Bunny Zoe Crafts ...as with all my Magnolia dies !!


Here is a side shot where you can see the lovely new flowers at Love & Love Crafts and my tag from Magnolia with painted flower charm and shabby bow .


It would be lovely if you could join us at The Sketchy Challenges ...

I would like to enter my Card into the following Super challenges ;-

 

Thank you for visiting my wee blog
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne 





5 comments:

  1. Hi Bloggy friend.
    Your card is totally amazing and your take on the sketch is perfect.
    I can't stop drooling over all the lovely craft stash you have used and how beautifully embellished your card is.
    I love this image and your colouring is superb.
    The Magnolia butterfly has to be my favourite butterfly die of all time and I can't get enough of the new Sofiero papers. I just love them.
    I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty, hope you're well hunnie. This is just gorgeous as always. She is one of my fave's, coloured beautifully and the dies and papers are super.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a really sweet card and such beautiful colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge this week. Hope you will join us next time.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kitty!!!! It's so beautiful!!!! Love the handmade flowers and your gorgeous TIlda. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Kitty, a gorgeous design and scrummy papers!!! brilliant colouring of the sweet Tilda and such fabulous details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)