Followers

Saturday, 31 August 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #55 Cordine's Sketch

 
Hi Crafty Bloggers
How are you all...are you all having lots of fun crafting ?....
It's time for a super new sketch by the super talented Cordine
So why not pop on over to
and check out all the details... 
 
 
 
 
 
I have chosen Tvi Tvi Tilda and used distress ink markers to colour her and her wee kitty <3
I have used pion papers and made a joy fold triangle card inspired by super bloggy friend Donna.
 I have added this lovely gingham ribbon ,tiny frame from Live & Love crafts and air dry clay butterfly made with Martha Stewart mould.
 
 
It really is a lovely idea when you open it up ..I have also used Magnolia Papers on the inside
 
 
 
I won this super stamp set from Stempelglede and stamped in onto designer paper and added a memo pin and flower from the Ribbon Girl 
 
 
I also used the Magnolia Lace coffee die at the sides .
 
I hope you will join us in THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES ...as I had so much fun playing with the sketch.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting
Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning as always Kirsty-Anne! Love that clay butterfly! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty, a gorgeous card, a lovely design and colour scheme. Fabulous colouring of the sweet TIlda and such beautiful embellishments!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love it! Awesome Sketch and great card design! Love Tvi Tvi and all your amazing Embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello bloggy friend.
    You have done it again...........
    Another stunning creation with gorgeous colours and a super take on Cordines sketch.
    Tilda With Tvi Tvi is coloured to perfection. I love the little kitty too.
    The detail is amazing and so eye catching. I can't stop looking at it all especially the beautiful clay butterfly that you have made. It's super.
    Your creation Perfect inside and out.

    Thanks for mentioning me. I will be famous soon!!! Lol!
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just gorgeous Kitty!!!! Love your Tilda and the different layout! The little clay frame is adorable and I love all your beautiful accents. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Kitty!!! And your Sampelglede kit is...wow!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsty, this is a stunner hunnie. Love the shape and layout and so many fab embellishments.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo pretty! Such dreamy colours, fab layout lush creation <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)