Followers

Saturday, 3 August 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #63 - My Sketch ;0)



Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's my turn to provide the sketch for the new Challenge at THE SKETCHY CHALLENGE....so excited as this is my first ever sketch..had great fun designing it and playing with it ...I hope you like it and will join us ...there is a super prize and please check out all the Sketchy Girlies designs to get your ideas going...so pop on over for all the details...




So here is my take on the sketch ...I have used Magnolia papers for all the lovely layers....and coloured Tilda with curls with distress ink markers...all from Sirstampalot.




I have cut the frame with a decorative Spellbinders oval and put some pearls on it.  I have used lots of stampendous embossing powder to everywhere lol...lots of frantage lol !!


I have used a Maya Road pocket from Live & Love Crafts .I  cut a Magnolia Jolly tag to fit in there...the pretty flowers and centers are from the Ribbon girl .


The butterfly die at the side is from Tim Holtz. I have put some gesso on the charm with a brush and finished with more flowers.




I love all the layers .....


I do hope you are inspired to join us in all the fun at the SKETCHY CHALLENGES <3
 

Thank you for visiting..I do love reading your comments 
Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx





7 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!!!
    What a lovely sketch and your take on it is so gorgeous.
    Tilda is adorable and coloured to perfection.
    I love the layers too.
    The flowers are beautifully embellished and I just love all the scrummy detail.
    Truly inspirational.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your card is stunning! I love all your embellishments and of course the beautifully coloured image!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty that sketch is brilliant and so is your card the image, the embellishments and colours are stunning.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card and what a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Kitty this card is so fabulousl! so many beautiful layers and how pretty can a card get?!!
    Love it.
    Mel <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card Kirsty!!!! The sketch is fntastic! I love colours and your awesome Tilda!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a lovely card, i love all the layers

    Kirsty x Pearly Pop Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)