Followers

Sunday, 25 August 2013

Unsunny sky Tilda ...Old letters with secret box !! Ssshh

Hi Crafty bloggers

I have made a project for some challenges I hope you like it !...I have used Unsunny Sky Tilda  and I got my inspiration from this super tutorial !...I have made a project which is just a pile of old letters but when you open it it's a box as has a compartment inside..how cool is that..and was great fun to make ! It involved using a craft knife but I could not find mine so I pinched my hubbies stanley knife ! SShhhh don't tell him

 
I have made a couple of postcards for the front using Magnolia stamps . I also cut some postcards details from designer papers by pion . The butterflies are wooden and are first painted with gesso and then coloured using distress inks with blending tool and lastly I added stardust stickles. The beautiful flowers are a mix from The Ribbon Girls & WOC from Live & Love Crafts ..I have inked and glittered them too. Tilda has been coloured with distress ink markers .
 
 
 
Here are all the letters stacked and you just pull the ribbon bow and voila..
 

I also have a panel inside with some Magnolia Jolly tags which I stamped and added ribbon
 
 
 
The letters are just envelopes stuffed with card and I coloured them, individually with distress ink pads and blending tool.
 
 
 
 
I had so much fun making this !! Hope your all having a lovely weekend it's a lovely sunny evening here ....off too take Suzi for a walk sometimes the cat comes too lol
 
 I Would like to enter into the following super challenges ;-
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. WOW Beautiful this project. Lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining in YMAM.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous, looks like a lot of work! I wish I had the patients to do something so beautiful.
    My Cat follows us when we take Benny out lol!
    Have a nice bank holiday xxx
    Love, Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a wonderful and original project!!!! Love all the layers and your wonderful Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! Go girl!
    You have created a real beauty.
    This is such a lovely keepsake.
    Tilda is so cute. You have coloured her just perfectly and I love the soft pastel colours you have used for your creation.
    The tutorial is very long but, brilliant. Only you could perfect it with your talented crafting skills.
    The detail is super and I love the pretty lace.
    Simply stunning.

    Have a lovely day.
    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely wonderful! I love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation!!! Beautiful colours, and details. Perfectly made! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beuatifull bookcard!!!
    Thanks for joining us at YMAM...

    Hugs Annemarie en Merit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooow that looks so pretty Kirsty-Anne!!
    You make very nice cards!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. great thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. ziet er geweldig mooi uit en dank voor het meedoen bij YMAM
    groetjes...corry

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)