Followers

Sunday, 22 September 2013

Christmas Card with Tilda ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ..the weather is getting colder Autumn is on it's way ...and thinking of Christmas it's go go go with the Christmas cards . I have chosen unwrapped Tilda and coloured her with distress ink markers , I stamped around her with a Magnolia text stamp in Chipped Sapphire distress ink .
 
 
I have used Spellbinders die to cut the frame where I have painted the edges with gesso and added liquid pearl dots. I have used Pion Christmas papers and cut the circles and placed clear cabochons on top.  I have used Noor design snowflakes which have been inked and embossed and more cut outs added. I have raised the front with a concertina fold behind and  added the hessian at the sides . All the embellies and design papers are from Live & Love Crafts ...except the sparkly ribbon is from
 

 
 
I hope you are all having fun making your Christmas Cards...
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges ;-
 
 
 
Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

 

10 comments:

  1. Stunning Kirsty!
    Love it!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmast card Kirsty!!! Gorgeous colours... and Tilda is bsolutey awesome!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hunnie, this is just so wonderful, I love the background. Fab colouring and layout as always, love it.
    Hope you had a super weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kitty!!!! This is so beautiful!!!! Love the cabochon and how you made them. The snowflakes and Tilda are gorgeous. Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Kirsty-Anne. Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly's sparkle challenge, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. I love your card Kirsty-Anne.
    You have coloured unwrapped Tilda beautifully and I love the background sentiment. It looks fab. The colours and detail are super. I especially like what you have done with the clear cabochons and beaded pearls surrounding the frame.
    I can't wait to see your next Christmas card!
    Happy crafting!

    Lots of big crafty hugs bloggy friend.
    Donna xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply gorgeous your creation ... fab colours and design :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)