Followers

Sunday, 8 September 2013

My Last Summer Creation

Hi Crafty Bloggers
 
Here is my last Summer card it's been a lovely summer here and we had so much lovely weather it's sad to see Autumn coming so quickly ...I have chosen Tilda with her bike she is way to cute and I enjoyed colouring her with distress ink markers . I had a play with a spellbinders die where I scored the edges and raised them up to make something a wee bit different lol.
 
 
I have used the Tim Holtz on the edge butterfly die at the top a super surprise Birthday present from my wonderful friend. I have also used doohickey dies ,the peonies , tea labels and butterfly all cut from magnolia Design paper and edges with gesso . The large old bike charm and apples are from Live & Love Crafts .... as with the flowers and lace beaded trim.
 
 
 
I hope you like my creation and are having lots of fun crafting
 
I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges ;-
 
 
 
 
Thank you for visiting my blog <3
 
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kitty! Totally love it! So sad it's the last summer card... lol... but looking forward to your fall and winter creations:)
    Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kirsty-Anne!!!!! This is STUNNING!!!!! I love how you raised the butterfly edge and added white paint!! YOur Tilda looks gorgeous and I love all the minuscule details. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really lovely Kirsty and thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Kirsty-Anne, love the design and gorgeous details. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirsty, you always have some fab ideas hun and just love the way you used the die, it looks wonderful. Gorgeous details too and perfect colouring.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so pretty Kirsty-Anne! The coloring is amazing and I love all the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer! How did I miss this.
    Kirsty-Anne. This is an amazing creation.
    I love what you have done with the Spellbinder. What a fab idea. You are so clever. I think I'll have to copy you now. Lol! Really inspirational bloggy friend.
    Tilda on her bike is so cute and you have coloured her to perfection. The butterflies and flowers look amazing.
    I love the Penny Farthing. In fact I love the whole thing. It's out of this world.
    Enjoy the week ahead.

    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)