Followers

Saturday, 14 September 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #56 Colleen

Hi Crafty Bloggers
 
Well where is the time going.......can't believe it's been a fortnight already and here we are with a super new Challenge and a lovely new sketch from Colleen  at
 



I have chosen James The Bear a stamp from LOTV !! so cute ! ...I just loved this sketch fantastic for getting another Christmas card done .... I have cut him out of a Spellbinders die and frantaged around him with Shabby White embossing powder !

 
I have painted the stamp with distress ink markers & pads . I have added some Noor snowflakes at the back and behind the prima wooden clock . I have layered this beautiful lace and flower trim from Live & Love crafts . I have painted the charm and edges with snowtex also from Live & Love Crafts. The rich red ribbon was a prize I have had in my stash forever !! Lastly I have added some Martha Stewart  Pearls . The papers in the background are from Pion Wintertime.
 
 
I hope you will pop along and see all the Design Teams super creations and get all the details for
 
I would like to enter my creation into the following Super Challenge ;0)
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting today
Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne xx
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kitty!!!! Love this image and the sweet clock! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsty-Anne,

    Such a gorgeous card! I love the flower trim and the little Santa's Workshop charm is so cute!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

    Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)