Followers

Saturday, 28 September 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #58 Sandra's Last Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ?...Are you all having fun crafting !!!...Looking for some inspiration...we have a wonderful new sketch at The Sketchy Challenges by the talented Sandra !!


Why not pop on over to The Sketchy Challenges blog for all the details . We are also having a DT call .....so if you like sketches and want to be part of a lovely team then why not go for it !!!

I have used a LOTV stamp where I have used distress ink pads and markers to colour . I have then added  dots with an inkessentials white gel pen to add snow and have used snowtex on all the panels of design paper from Pion.... .wintertime in Swedish Lapland. I have cut out the stamps too from pion papers.

 
I have covered a paper bag to make a small book with opening for a gift card . The snowflake die is from Noor design and has been inked with Chipped Sapphire distress ink and then a touch of snowtex and are finished with half backed pearls. I have also used Magnolia Holly die again using these gorgeous papers. All the lovely embellishments are from Live & Love Crafts ....the metal corners...the floral spray...prima wooden envelope and WOC roses and stamens.
 
I hope you line my creation and are inspired to join us .
 
Thank you for visiting my blog
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My!!!! What a fab creation. You really know how to let your creativity flow.
    I love the colours as well as the beautiful detail on your project.
    The image is so cute and coloured to perfection.
    I totally love it.

    Lots of crafty hugs
    Donna x xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)