Followers

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

This seasons must have Magbag lol !!

Hi crafty Bloggers

How are we all ?  ..
I had a wee play today with Some lovely Papermill ivory linen card Now comes in 12 x 12( which is great for projects) where I used a really easy template from My time made easy to made a miniature handbag that is a wee gift box !!

Just the perfect opportunity to use the beautiful Magnolia Gucci Tilda Stamp. I coloured her with my distress inks and markers . The papers are so pretty from Maja Design and I used the pinks from that to colour her lovely outfit !!


 
I have decorated the bag with pearls ,WOC roses, and gingham ribbon ...as with the gorgeous papers are all my favourite shop  |Live & Love Crafts . Just love the peony flower die from Magnolia .
 
 
On the back is a cute little pocket with Magnolia Tag and LLC beaded trim. I have stamped a sentiment from Stempelglede Just A Note and tucked some more gingham ribbon and Magnolia Feather dies. The button is from Tim Holtz fanciful range for the bag closure .
 
 
I had so much fun decorating it !!
I would like to enter my Magbag into the following super Challenges ;-
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you are all having a lovely week ..
Thank you so much for taking time to visit
 
Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

7 comments:

  1. This little purse is so beautiful Kirsty-Anne!!!!! I love how you decorated it! Your Tilda looks awesome in pink. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Super bloggy friend.
    Wow!!! This bag is so gorgeous and the super cute Gucci Tilda looks fab and coloured so beautifully. I love her.
    The detail and embellies are stunning. I love how you have decorated the back and the closure button. What a super idea!

    I hope you are well?
    Lots of crafty hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this one delight beautiful also the cutest bag ever!
    thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week and keep creating!
    hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this handbag, it's beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week. Hug, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty! 💗
    This is Louise from MDUC :) I'm so sorry I'm popping by your place this late. I promise you you were eligible for our prize. I don't want to leave your stunning work with no comment so here it comes:
    Your creation is so beautiful and of course Gucci Tilda needs a bag! Love your coloring and all of those precious details you added. Amazing bag model - I need an IRL version of this one! Pronto! 😜

    Thank you so much for joining our Anything but a card challenge. Welcome back!
    Hugs, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kitty,
    Hope you've been well. Sorry I'm so late stopping by; not much time for bloghopping these days. :-( As always; something extraordinary from yourself; as Louise already said above of course Gucci Tilda needs a bag! Really cute. Thanks for playing with us @LLC. Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)