Followers

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Christmas Shaker ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers
How are we all ? ...I hope your having a good week ...I have been enjoying relaxing on my day off and getting all creative. I just have to make a Shaker Card every Christmas !!
I have used Tilda with big bouquet and coloured her with distress ink markers and pads .
 
The gorgeous papers are from Maja autumn Basics designer papers . The glass glitter inside is from stampendous and is called lavender.
 
 
 
I also stamped the Magnolia Merry Christmas text on the other side framing it with a spellbinders decorative die .
 
 
The beautiful lace ,Prima frame ,large apple, floral corners ,and florals are all from Live & Love Crafts
 
 


The snowflake and ticket dies are from magnolia and this super cute charm is from my dear bloggy friend...I painted it lightly with gesso and dipped it in some ranger dry fine glitter and finished them with pearls from the Hobby House.
 
 
 
I hope you like my shabby shaker card for Christmas !! 
 
 
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges
 
 
 Challenge #34  - Shaker Card
 
 
Off to do the housework need some music for motivation lol
 
...Thank you so much for visiting
 
Lots of Crafty Hugs
 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shaker card with lots of pretty details. Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as ever Kirsty-Anne.
    I love the beautiful detail and the colours are gorgeous. The angel looks lovely with the Gesso and glitter on it.
    Oh dear!!! You have inspired me to make a shaker card now.
    Lots of big crafty hugs super friend.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning and gorgeous card with such great details! Love it!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Time for Magnolia Challenge and Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Great shaker card Kitty!!! Love the glitter, never thought to use it for that purpose. Love once again the little frame and your beautiful Tilda. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)