Followers

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Snowy Tilda with Tags

Hi Crafty bloggers
I am having so much fun making Christmas cards...I hope you are too :)

I chose Snowy Tilda and coloured her with distress ink markers and pads and then I covered the image in ideology frosted film and cut with spellbinders decorative oval die .


The gorgeous papers used are Pion wintertime in Swedish Lapland . I have used lots of snowtex on just about everything lol ! I have made 5 tags on the card and one surprise tag on the inside !!

The stamp and dies are from Bunny Zoe Crafts.
All the embellishements & Ribbons are from Live & Love crafts !!
Here are some pictures of the tags ..had so much fun making them...


I have used lots of doohickey dies and pretty pins .



I have used Kaisercraft stickers for the tiny letters  that spell Merry Christmas


I sprinkled some Distress dry stickle glitter on the snowtex before it dried !


I had used this on a previous card and loved it so had to do it again !!



Some mistletoe...MWAH ♡

I hope you like my card.....I would like to enter my card  into the following super challenges :-



  
Thanks you for stopping by my wee blog

Lots Of Christmas Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx








5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love all the pretty papers and embellies around Tilda. Beautiful artwork, Kirsty-Anne
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, adorable sweet image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kirsty, I am in love with your card. So many fabulous details and gorgeous colouring and those papers are scrummy.
    Hope you're well hunnie.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love all the pretty tags, the paper is stunning, A truly beautiful card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see the snow-tex is coming to use. I suppose you're nowhere close to running out...hehe. Fab card with so much to discover; love how you've combined blue and red (I tend to do either or). The "wheel sentiment" is really cool and the angels wings are fantastic. Thanks for linking up to the LLC challenge this month. Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)