Followers

Saturday, 9 November 2013

The Sketchy Challenges # 60 My Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers
 
It's time to share my sketch with you for

 The Sketchy Challenges

 ..I hope you like it and hope you can join us in the new challenge
Please pop on over to the blog for all the details ......
 
 
 
I have chosen In The Snow Scarf Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection and painted her with distress ink markers and pads.
 
 
I so enjoyed colouring her ...I saw this idea of snowballs on one of my favourite blogs... so I enjoyed  getting all messy with snowtex lol .
I have stamped her on a spellbinders decorative oval and added some white shabby frontage around her.
 
 
 
I have used Maja design Vintage Autumn Basics designer papers and matted them onto papermill linen card and then stitched them with the sewing machine. Lastly I added snowtex along the edges .
 
 
The pins were a chocolate colour where I dipped them in gesso and then some flowerssoft polar white.
 The corner flourish is from prima .
 
 
The frames are also from Prima with Maja cut outs from the It's  Christmas Time Papers with some more flowersoft inside.
 
 
Here are the two tags I have made that sit behind the panels . They are made using magnolia Jolly tags die , I have stamped and coloured show the way Rudolph on one tag ( it's the cutest stamp ever !!) and I have used memory box precious mittens die on the other with a pearl button from Hobby House. All the other embellies and products are mostly from Live & Love Crafts and the stamps are from Sirstampalot.
 
I hope you like my Christmas card and will join us in
 
 
I would like to enter my card into the following super Challenges
 
 
 
 
Thank you for visiting
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!!! I absolutely love your card Kirsty-Anne and what a fabulous sketch.
    The colours are gorgeous and I love your results with the snow-Tex. I just love that stuff........messy but, great.
    The detail is amazing with so much to look at.
    Tilda and little Rudolf are the cutest ever.
    I love what you have done with the tags.
    Simply stunning and I love it loads.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kirsty-Anne!!!! It's super beautiful!!!! I love the clay frames, all the layers and your gorgeous Tilda. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsty, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really precious card, love the gorgeous design
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duck!!!!! Ooops sorry thought naughty tilda was going to get me there!! :) Wow this is just gorgeous! Love the colours, I thought the Maja Autumn papers would be great for Christmas too! but now i see some Winter ones are coming out!!!!!..... My precious!! Lol. Love all your details as always hun, sheer perfection!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge over at Simply Magnolia this time, good luck!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)