Followers

Saturday, 23 November 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #61 Sabine's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ...it's bitterly cold here ...a great excuse to stay in ...get all cosy and get crafting  
We have a super new  challenge at The Sketchy Challenges with Sabine's super sketch and prize . So why not pop on over for all the details .


I have made a criss cross card and not a Christmas card just to break my mojo lol 


I have coloured Magnolia stamps ... bath tub and Tilda in bath cap where I have masked them first and used distress ink markers and pads and finished with some glamour dust on the bubbles .

The papers are from Maja design . The white flower and tap/drips are from prima. I have used spellbinders oval die and used kaisercraft stickers for the sentiment. The peacock feathers , and jolly tag are doohickeys from Magnolia.  The rosebuds are from WOC.


The ribbons are from Live & Live crafts as with mostly everything lol . The Prima clay heart is filled  with flowersoft . I have used a cut tag from the papers, some spellbinders dies and a la la land stitched tabs die. 

I hope you like my creation and will join us in all the fun at The Sketchy Challenges :) 

Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne :) xxx











2 comments:

  1. stunning Kristy-ann!
    xxx
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous Kirsty-Anne.
    I love the soft colours you have used and Tilda is just so adorable in that bath tub surrounded by all the glistening bubbles. The heart is really pretty and I like your idea with the flower soft in the centre.
    The detail is super with all the embellishments and I love the flower.
    Perfect!
    Crafty hugs super friend.
    Donna xxxxxxxxxxxx
    I

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)