Followers

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Tilda by the fire :)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all...on a roll with my Christmas cards ..


I have coloured The day before xmas Tilda with distress ink markers & pads.  I drew the fireplace around her ...have not drew for years and thoroughly enjoyed it. I bought a really old Magnolia stamp.. the frame and then added a magnolia mini stamp in the middle.  

The gorgeous papers are from Maja It's Christmas time .  I have went around the panels with white gesso. I tried to create the old wallpaper look behind her with the border in the middle lol. I have used all doohickey dies except the poinsetta which is from la la land. The little hanging Christmas cards are handmade hanging on pearl string and with tiny bells all from Live & Love Crafts as is the gorgeous key and bark heart.

The beautiful buttons are from the hobby house !! The card base is made from paper mill linen card.


I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge


I hope your week is going good .
Thank you so much for visiting
Sending lots of crafty hugs
Kirsty-Anne :) xx



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kirsty.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous Christmas creation just adore it and so much fab detail with the most perfect images!! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too, love the amazing details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card! A fab design, I love the fireplace you made and the little picture above is such a great idea. A fabulous creation! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Go Girl!
    Your card is truly incredible. Your heart and soul has gone into it and it shows. How talented are you? Drawing the fireplace around Tilda. It's amazing.
    The wallpaper looks fab and I love the gorgeous detail.
    Coloured to perfection. I have to colour her myself. It's such a lovely image.
    A truly inspirational creation.
    Well done you.
    Lots of big crafty hugs to my super talented friend.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kitty!!!! I love how you drew your fireplace and you created this great little living room scene! Everything is perfect and were it should be. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this on Facebook the other day; the room immidiately captured my interest. So beautifully put together and I can't believe you drew the fireplace; looks like a stamped image to me! Gorgous work! Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so many beatiful details! What a amazing card...
    Beatiful!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)