Followers

Sunday, 15 December 2013

A Wee Stamp for Christmas




Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ...busy I guess with all the Christmas preparations !! ...I am super organised this year and loving the festive mood and enjoying crafting away . 

My super bloggy friend has introduced me to Wee stamps 
This is called Berry from Whimsy ..so enjoyed colouring something different ...she and her kitty were so much fun to colour with distress inks & markers !!



I have used Maja It's Christmas time papers . The shape is made using the funtopia cricut digi cartridge in cricut craftroom. The dies are Christmas Tree Branch. Fern Tag and Christmas sleigh all from Magnolia . They have been edged with snowtex, ans some with gesso and dry starduct stickles glitter.




The owl is so cute and is from my friend <3....The lemon ribbon is silky crush from Live & Love Crafts as with the pine cones.


She is off to a party and taking her cute kitty with her !! lol

I hope you like my creation .
I would like to enter my card into The following super challenges -





Thank you so much for visiting 
Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



4 comments:

  1. Pure cuteness, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Berry is gorgeous and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the kitty too.
    The shape of the card is lovely as is all the scrummy detail you have added.
    I love the owl on the tag and the new Doohickey dies too.
    So festive and full of loveliness. I love everything.
    Lots of big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and also gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Your coloring is wonderful and I adore the colors on this card. So pretty, sweet and feminine. The lemon ribbon is a fabulous color addition to the pretty dusty rose color. The shape of this card is pretty, too...and love that sled diecut! Glad you got in the Top 3 (5) for Creative Romance. This card deserved being picked as one of the best, if not THE best card. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)