Followers

Monday, 16 December 2013

Dashing through the snow......

Hi Crafters 

I have made a few cards and just getting round to posting them lol ....I just adore this reindeer he is one cutie pie . I have coloured the reindeer and sleigh from Magnolia with distress ink markers and pads . I coloured the background with chipped sapphire,,,,, started around the edges and kept blending out from the stamp. Then I added some shabby white frantage then I used a blending tool and added more ink.

I have used Maja design papers and first sewn the panels then painted snowtex around them.





The dies used are Noor snowflakes , la la land pretty poinsettia and Magnolia Cloud tag . I have used Kaisercraft stickers to spell make a wish and placed a Tim Holtz wishbone on the cloud too and finished with some lovely red ribbon from my stash.


I filled the Memory box snow globe die  with flowersoft.  I have added pine cones from Live & Love Crafts and some brass bells where I used a punch and used some thread to attach them to the cloud .




Hope your all enjoying the festivities leading us to Christmas ..I am working away and spending time with my family ;0)

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges 






Sending Lots of  Festive Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx


7 comments:

  1. so cute, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, this reindeer really is very cote. Great card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is charming. Lovely use of the Magnolia stamps and great colours. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us over at PTW.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Kirsty-Anne, love it! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    Riet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING card!
    Thanks for joining us with the Anything Goes Challenge at MDUC.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer!!! This is fantastic Kirsty-Anne.
    The colours are fab and the background looks great.
    I'm loving the detail and the poinsettias are gorgeous. The wishbone is so sweet. Must get round to using mine.
    It's a gorgeous festive creation full of loveliness.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna. xx
    P.S. can you send you commenters my way? Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)