Followers

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Happy Hogmanay

 
Hi Crafters
 
I hope your all having a wonderful time
 and are looking forward to 2014 !!!
I have used the magnificent Magnolia Tilda In Evening Dress stamp and coloured her with distress inks & markers on Langton hot press aquarelle paper. I stamped her onto a spellbinders decorative labels die and frantaged around her with shabby white embossing powder. I also added a touch of liquid pearls to her hair and some white inkessentials opaque pen for some highlighting.
 
 
I have used my cricut machine with the funtopia digital cartridge in craftroom to cut the shape with papermill linen card as the base.
 
 
 
 
I have used so many Magnolia Doohickey dies ...I just can't get enough of them !!
Feather, vintage daisy, peony ,peacock  feather, dragonfly .butterfly. I have used roses for the centres of the flowers from WOC. 


 
The gorgeous design papers are from pion . I have cut the numbers for 2014 from them too and put them on mini banner die lights from Whiff Of joy. 

 
The pink silky crush ribbon for the bow if from Live & Love Crafts . I have also added some sugar spice pearls from Hobbycraft.


 
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
 
 Debs Die-ing for a punch
 
 
 
I am so looking forward to seeing your creations
 and excited what 2014 will bring for us to play with !!
 
 Happy Hogmanay
 
Wishing You all a prosperous New Year ;0)
Cheers !! as Tilda would say <3
 
Kirsty-Anne xxxx

3 comments:

  1. So very lovely and fab details on your card. Also stopping by to wish you and your family a happy new year, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at PTW and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is beautiful!! Love the design of your card and all the gorgeous details! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)