Followers

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Looking back on 2013 ;0)

Hi Crafters 

I just love my card making hobby and so enjoyed trying out all the fantastic new techniques, trends and ideas in our wonderful blogland . 

I was so fortunate to be a Design Team member and guest design team member on so many lovely challenges. 

I am so looking forward to visiting you all in 2014 although I don't always have time to comment with my full time job I look forward to visiting you all and seeing what's new !!!

So here was my crafting journey of 2013 ...It was a blast 
and I finally managed to get my picture taking better lol and I think my colouring with distress inks has improved with practice. 

Loved making this dresser and trying this colour combo






Had fun with Magnolia De Bee Pop Paper



Tried a 8x8 size card 




Tried sepia colouring with a touch of pink !!


Using Shaped dies


Made a 3D letter keeper box 



Tried the crackle effect and decided I LOVE DOOHICKEY DIES !!



Frantage !!!! and trying out different backgrounds 



My Favorite paper collection of the year


Painting white on metal and loving pearl frames !!





Masking & Doodling 




Drawing my own fireplace !!




Loving clay frames and snowtex !!




Trying out something different a wee stamp !! from my super bloggy friend x




Thank you for all your support and comments <3

Lots of Love & Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



3 comments:

  1. Kirsty-Anne... wow!! Such a gorgeous selection you show us here. Love every single one. They all are so unique and inspiring. Thank you so much for your backlooking 2013. Wish you a great change of the years and all the best for 2014 to you and your family and cat!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning creations throughout 2013 Kirsty-Anne.
    I am so looking forward to seeing what you come up with in 2014.
    Happy New Year and thank you for being my super bloggy friend.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie hope you had a wonderful christmas & I wish you all the very best for 2014 hun.
    I love all of your creations you are sooooooo super talented hun & love how each one is unique & different. Looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations in 2014 shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)