Followers

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Merry Christmas Crafters !!!!

Hi Crafters 

Merry Christmas ...just loving it all ....Having a wonderful time ...I bet you are too !! Had so much fun making this card with Jolly Tilda and this cute piggy !! . As always I have coloured them with distress inks. The gorgeous papers are from maja design and I have used loads of dies !!...I do love dies <3
Snowflakes are from Noor design and  Magnolia as with the fern tag, and trees. The pretty poinsettia is from La La Land and the gloves are from Memory Box.





I have put some cheesecloth behind the trees and hobby house pearls in the centre of the snowflakes 


I have covered everything in gesso and then dipped them in dry stardust glitter !!

 


I hope you like my card I so enjoyed making it !!

I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas I am so happy to be part of this super crafting community and thank  you so much for visiting my blog !! ..I hope Santa has brought you all some surprise crafty goodies ;0)  xxx

I would like to enter my card into the following super Challenges ;-


Sending Festive Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


8 comments:

  1. so so gorgeous, with lots of cute details
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, fabulous, hope you had some wonderfull Christmas days, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is AMAZING!!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at MDUC - Anything goes.
    I wish you a very Happy New Year, and hope you will continue to join our challenge the coming year.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    So beautiful you made to our last challenge at MDUC.
    Thank you for wants to be with us and play into Christmas time.
    Wish you a happy new year 2014.
    Hug, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW STUNNING!!!
    Thanks for joining us with the Anything Goes Challenge at MDUC.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This is gorgeous Kirsty-Anne.
    The colours are lovely and your colouring is fab.
    I love all the die cuts you have used and those poinsettias are to die for.
    Another stunner.
    Lots of big crafty festive hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation, you should feel proud Kirsty, it's so pretty
    Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our White Christmas Challenge.
    DT Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Kitty, your card is amazing! Love the fab details and your unique design! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at the Midweek Magnolias! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)