Followers

Saturday, 7 December 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #62 Cordine's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers
How are we all ...are you having fun getting ready for Christmas ?...I am quite organised this year ...........so looking forward to all the festivities <3

It's time for a super new Sketch by Cordine for



There is a super prize and so much inspiration from the Sketchy Designers !!
I had so much fun with this sketch . I chose Edwin The Day before Christmas Stamp for my card .



I have used Maja design It's Christmas Time papers . I have coloured him with distress ink markers and pads and then stamped the whole image with versafine embossing ink and then heat set with utee enamel to create this vintage look.I did the same on the handmade sentiment where I used the Magnolia Christmas text stamp . The snowglobe die is from memory box with some flowersoft inside over the image cut from design papers .


I have also stamped snowflakes around the image and used a spellbinders decorative die. All the panels have been painted on the edges with snowtex  The brass bells,silky crush ribbon,bark star and pinecones are all from Live & Love Crafts . The stamps were from Bunny Zoe Crafts & Sirstampalot.


I hope you can join us in The Sketchy Challenges and pop on over and take a look at the girls gorgeous designs and Cordine's super prize.

I would like to enter into The Following Super Challenges 

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #64 - Anything Goes Again

 
Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Sending lots of Christmas Crafty hugs to you all
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Kirsty-Anne.
    This is gorgeous. Edwin is coloured to perfection and I love the snowflakes surrounding him.
    The snow globe looks fab and there is so much pretty detail. I love the shabby sentiment and that big bow is to die for. Great take on the sketch.
    Another stunner.
    Lots of big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)