Followers

Saturday, 4 January 2014

The Sketchy Challenges Bloghop #63 Colleen's Sketch


Hi Crafters 

It's the last stop on 
I hope you have had fun on the way ..and saw all the gorgeous creations from the Sketchy Girls


If you didn't know and would like to join in... just pop along
for all the details of the super prizes !! 

Here is the BLOG HOP ORDER in case your lost lol

The Sketchy Challenge Blog - Start Here






Kirsty-Anne -  YOU ARE HERE -Finish

Here is Colleen's super sketch ...so looking forward to seeing your creations 




I have used Maja Design papers cut from the funtopia digital cartridge from cricut and matted them onto Papermill Card . I have painted the edges with snowtex...just love getting all messy lol .

The fun stamp is from Lili Of The Valley and is called Christmas cupboard. I have used distress ink markers & pads ...so much detail and great fun to colour !!.



I have used a doily behind the la la land poinsettia die cut with some beaded stamens for the center.


I have added some lace and used the mini banner die lights from Whiff Of Joy around the edges with some Kaisercraft stickers for the letters. I finished off with some coats thread and tiny brass bells .



The edge on the corner was where I had made a mistake and the cricut had cut the top part only of the shape so I painted it and added pearls to the top ...love how it turned out !!

I hope you like my card and are inspired to join in !! ...It's great to relax and craft in between all the Christmas preparations lol !

We also have a facebook prize of A Handmade Card from The Design team if you like & Share so why not join in here 

I would like to enter my card into The following Super Challenges 




Thanks for visiting I am so pleased that you are here ;0)

Sending Lots Of Crafty Festive Wishes 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx












14 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a gorgeous card.
    I love the LOTV image and you have coloured it beautifully. As always.
    The detail is fab and the poinsettia is gorgeous with the frosted berries in the centre.
    Another of your stunning creations for me to drool over. Lol!!!
    I hope your weekend is going well?
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous love this card thank you for joining in with us at crafting musketeersand good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an utterly gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Kitty. I love your original creative design! Wishing you a wonderful christmas, and a happy new year! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning kirstey-anne.your design and details are fabulous and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card. Love the shape and all the super details xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card looks amazing,the image is so fantastic and all the details are so wonderful.
    Many thanks for your inspiration and for the great blog hop.
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Absolutely stunning Kirsty- Anne, love the cute image and those cute banners!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow, wow. This is stunning Kirsty-Anne. I love the LOTV image too.
    Hugs and a Happy New Year
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This s absolutely stunning! Love all the details you added to it. Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kitty,
    Love your new blog banner. This card is so different from what one usually sees in blogland; so cool with the small banners surrounding the gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)