Followers

Sunday, 5 January 2014

The Sketchy Challenges # 64 Karina

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Happy New Year !!!! ...I hope 2014 is off to a good start and you are all crafting away !..It's time for a super new sketch at
The Sketchy Challenges
made by our super talented Karina !!

Here's my Sketch for the 4th of January... so sorry for the delay, and thank you Hilde de Jonge for reminding me :-)


There are lots of inspiration over on the blog and all the details !!

I have chosen Sakura New Year Tilda she is so cute I love her winking !!.. a wonderful Christmas gift from my super bloggy friend !!... I have coloured her with distress inks & markers and used some stardust stickles and liquid pearls to decorate.


I have made a little box with insert !! I was looking back at the cards I made in the past and thought I would try this again ;0)


I have used pion design papers and matted them onto the box which is made from Papermill ivory linen card.
I have added lots of doohickey dies including peony,vintage daisies, envelope edge and lovely fence. I have finished the flower centers with hobbyhouse brads and added pearls to the sentiment also cut out from the design papers. The tulle is from Maya road I just adore this stuff !


Here is a picture of the insert inside and the back of the box. My bloggy friend makes these gorgeous flowers with the dangly charms ..I just love them ;0) . I have added another doohickey jolly tag with some shabby binding.
I hope you can join us in The Sketchy Challenges 

I would like to enter my creation 
into the following challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting 
sending lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx









3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Absolutely stunning:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Wow!!! Isn't she the most adorable sweet little lady.
    colured to perfection. Love the colours and Love the sketch too. You have nailed it as always.
    The detail is stunning with the gorgeous dies and embellishments.
    I am so pleased you like the dangly charm with flower. It looks extra gorgeous against the tag. I will make you some more.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)