Followers

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Tilda with Rose Scent

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are you all ?  ...I have been enjoying some crafty time !!
 I just loved colouring Tilda with rose scent with my distress ink pads and pens . I have also stamped some Magnolia Chocolate text stamps around her with black ink and then white embossing powder over the top.


I have used the beautiful sketch for the
MDUC facebook #1 Challenge  such a great sketch to play with !!



I used spellbindres dies to cut these gorgeous papers from pion and matted them with foam tape onto Papermill linen card for the base. 


I also inked the edges with black soot distress ink. The stunning lace and pins are from Live & Love Crafts. The fan was made with a Tim Holtz rosette die and the sentiment is from Magnolia. This is more of a CAS card for me lol as I do tend to overload !!


I used Magnolia Rose packages for the inside and also there is a surprise Doohickey jolly tag !!


I hope you like my creation and are having a great week !!

Thank you so much for stopping by 
Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






1 comment:

  1. You have coloured Tilda to perfection and the background looks fab.
    The layers are gorgeous and the lace to die for!
    I love the tiny rosette. Clean and simple, yes. All the same stunning as always.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)