Followers

Saturday, 1 February 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #66 Karina's Sketch



Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for a super new sketch at The Sketchy Challenges . Karina has designed this super sketch for us to play with !!
 so why not pop on over for all the details and loads of inspiration from the talented Sketchy Designers !!



I have used pion design papers for all the lovely layers . I have coloured Tilda with her bike with distress ink markers and pens and decorated around her with white roses and beautiful pearls that my wonderful friend sent me.


I have been trying to make more shadows on her so still practicing and learning lol.


The beautiful flowers are from WOC and The Doohickey tree I have used a blending tool to colour. The butterflies are a menory box die with doodlebug glitter brads in the middle.


The birdhouse is from Noor deisign..I have used a craft concepts dot embossing folder to add texture.


I have finished with the sentiment from the design papers and topped it with some beautiful lace from Live & Love Crafts.



I hope you like my creation and are inspired to join us at 
The Sketchy Challenges . We also have a new facebook group where you can show off your creations and sketches ..looking forward to seeing you there !!

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges;-



Thank you for visiting 

Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx









2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kitty, so sweet and pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This creation is stunning.
    There is so much to drool over. Lol!!! I really do love the layers and texture, It looks gorgeous and soooooooooo pretty.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xxxxx
    P.S. I am OK. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)