Followers

Saturday, 15 February 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #67 with Hilde & Petra Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Bloggers
 
It's time for a super new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges with Hilde & Petra .There is no sketch so it's Anything Goes so I hope you will go on over and take a look at all the super inspiration and super prize.
I have chosen Tilda hiding bouquet to colour with pion papers as the colour scheme !!
 
 
I have coloured her with distress ink markers and pads . I have added some stardust stickles and liquid pearls to her. I have stamped the sentiment around her with a Magnolia text stamp.
I have made the base card from papermill ivory linen card and used spellbinders dies to cut the design papers for matting with some foam tape.
 
 
 
I have used the vintage  daisy doohickey die with these stunning papers and used this gorgeous peearl lace riboon from Live & Love Crafts. The butterfly die is from memory box.
 
 
I saw a gorgeous box on Julie's blog and had to have a go was so easy to make !! had so much fun making this a matching gift box for the card !
 
 
I have used more beautiful lace and an old Martha Stewart doily punch.
 
 
 
I hope you join us ... 
 
Thank you for stopping by my wee blog
 
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, I love the colour choice and pretty paper, your box is just gorgeous, thanks for the link Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty, oh my, another Tilda I 'need', she's a cutie. Wonderful colouring and fab details. Love the matching box too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous in every way. Love the color and all the gorgeous trim.

    with Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bloggy friend and wow wow wow!!!
    I love your card and box. They are perfect together.
    I love this Tilda and you have done a marvelous job colouring her.
    I love the pretty papers and detail especially the rose organza pearl trim.
    Thanks for the link. I will definately make the box.
    Big crafty hugs, Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)