Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #68 Annette's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
It's time for a super new challenge at


 We  have wonderful inspiration from Annette with this gorgeous sketch !! why not pop on over and check out all  the Design Teams super interpretations...their is a super prize and a new talented guest designer !!!



I have used beautiful floral frames design paper from Pion and made a 7 x 6 card to allow for the gorgeous frame .



I have coloured this LOTV stamp called in the meadow... so so cute and I enjoyed painting the scene with distress ink pads and markers using versafine ink on Langton cold pressed paper.


I have used the Magnolia Doohickey die vintage daisy with these gorgeous papers and popped a doodlebug glitter brad in the centre. I have lighlty painted on some gesso and then finished with a sprinkling of flowersoft. The other Magnolia die heart swirl is dabbed with the blending tool.   I also added these huge pearls and cut out butterflies from other Pion papers .


I have made the lines in the sketch using glitter ribbon and beautiful lace from Live & Love Crafts ( nearly everything is from there lol) . I have added one of Donna's gorgeous flowers with dragonfly charm where I have done the same techniques ! as above with the flowers....Thank you my bloggy friend I love them ;0)



I hope you are inspired to join us <3

I would like to join in on the following super challenges ;-





Thank you for visiting 
Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx







2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Kirsty-Anne.
    Your card is super gorgeous. You have coloured the cute LOTV image to perfection and I love it.
    The papers are so very pretty and the detail is beautiful. I love what you have done with the flower soft and I am overwhelmed with how you have added your creative touches to decorate the dragonfly charm and flower. It looks amazing.
    Have a great weekend.
    Lots of big crafty hugs. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kitty this is breathtakingly beautiful, there is so much detail and gorgeous embellishments, I have been seeing your awesome work on Facebook I love everything that you create.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)