Followers

Saturday, 15 March 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #69 My Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a new challenge at 
I got to design this sketch ...I hope you are inspired to join us <3



I have used papers from Maja design with spellbinders dies. I have used gesso and stardust dry stickles glitter around the panels and die cut peony doohickey flowers.
I have coloured Tilda with daffodil basket a super surprise from my bloggy friend !! ...I just love her curves in this one lol ! ..I have used a combination of distress ink pads & markers. I have turned down the corner as loved this when I saw some inspiration in blogland .



I have added yellow blossom flowers to the centres to add some colour. The lemon ribbon,,flowers & papers are from Live & Love Crafts .


I have used doohickey tea label dies and embossed ...
the Magnolia text Happy Mothers day stamp in white on them. 



I hope you will join us in the challenge and take a look at all the Design Teams super creations.
There is a super prize too so why not check it out !!!
 Lastly there is a design team call so why not enter that too ;0)

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges ;-



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are all enjoying the lovely Spring Sunshine ;0)

Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx









1 comment:

  1. Hello, bloggy friend.
    What a super sketch and your card is gorgeous. The Spring colours look absolutely fab along with Tilda With Daffodil Basket which I must add you have coloured perfectly. I love the blossoms in the centre of the Peony's. I must get some Gesso. It looks great around the panels and flowers. It gives a lovely textured look.
    Have a great weekend.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)