Followers

Saturday, 29 March 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #70 Sabine's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for a new challenge at
with a gorgeous sketch by our talented Sabine 
Here it is !!



There is a super prize and lots of inspiration from the design team so pop on over to check all the details .

I have chosen a super cute stamp from LOTV  called Teddy with balloon for my card . 
I have stamped him onto Langton paper with archival coffee ink. I used distress ink pads to colour him. 


I cur a 6 inch squared card from papermill card and rounded the edges with a cropadile punch . The colours on him were inspiration from LOTV paperpad called Heartfelt.


I have used the Magnolia doohickey envelope edge at the top and used the mini banner die lights from whiff of joy at the top with mini roses from WOC on top.  The arched window die cuts placed under him are from my bloggy friend from Marriane design.. The beautiful pink ribbon is from Live & Love Crafts . 
Lastly the flower is made from the Magnolia vintage daisy die on the Magnolia Doohickey Jolly tag. 
I think this card is destined for my wonderful mother in law for Mother's Day this  Sunday  here in the UK . Hope you are all spoiled and have a great day if you are a Mum , Gran or just celebrating with your Mum have a great time !! 

I hope you will join us in The Challenge at The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

I would like to enter my card into the following
super challenge :-


Thank you for visiting 
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne x







2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kirsty-Anne, so very pretty!

    Thanks for joining in our 'crafty bingo' challenge.

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kirsty-Anne.
    Wow!!! Your make is gorgeous. I love this bear. He is so adorable and your colouring is perfect. The new papers are beautiful and the sketch is fab. You have nailed it once again. The detail is so pretty. I love it and I am certain your Mum - In - Law did too.
    I hope you had a lovely Mother's day and that you were spoiled rotten by Lauren.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)