Followers

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Virgo Tilda !

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I just had to colour Virgo Tilda the minute she arrived in the post . I just love this collection so many cool ideas a calender would be awesome if you had them all I think from The Zodiac Collection. I made a scene around her with Magnolia Spring Fence & Afternoon Tea Bench. I have used  a combination of distress ink markers and pads and finished with an inkessential white gel pen. I stamped them on Langton cold press paper with Archival Coffee Ink. The Happy Birthday sentiment is an old stamp from Teddybo on these gorgeous Shabby LOTV papers using Magnolia Doohickey Jolly tag finished with butterfly charm and pink satin ribbon. I added these cittlebug letters to spell VIRGO and put them onto the simple stamps poppy banner.


The gorgeous corners are from my bloggy friend and are La La land filigree corners.
The bronze ARTFUL charm is from ideology by Tim Holtz and is finished with this gorgeous blue silky crush ribbon.


I have made a flower from The Magnolia Doohickey peony die also using cheesecloth and distress ink to colour them. The beautiful button in the middle is from The Hobby House.

I hope you like my card and I would like to enter into The following  Challenge :-
 

 
Thank you for visiting 
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kirsty-Anne!!! Colours and details are awesome!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love her and the colours are soooooooo pretty.
    The detail and embellishments are fab and I love what you have done with the cheese cloth.
    To make a calender would be super. We just need to win the lottery!
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)