Followers

Saturday, 12 April 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #71 Cordine's Pick A Sketch !!

             
 Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges !!
This time we have 3 gorgeous sketches to choose from a super idea by the talented Cordine .
So why not pop on over to the blog for inspiration and for all the details <3
 I have chosen  this one  as I loved the panels !!

               

I made a regular 6.5 x 6.5 square card with papermill linen white card  and black card for the matting of the panels . I have added a pop out part to the centre using spellbinders labels and LOTV always  forever paperpad. I have coloured write a message Tilda by stamping her with archival ink onto langton cold pressed paper. I have used a combination of distress ink markers and pads . The stamp on the blackboard is an oldie that I have had forever where I used versamark embossing ink pad with ranger white fine embossing powder and heat gun .



To decorate the panels I have used The Magnolia Doohickey Bow die with centre from Live & Love Crafts as with the lace border on the main card and kitty charm which has been finished with liquid pearls.

I have used also used stamps from Stempelglede Just a note collection with black and brown ink and added Magnolia butterfly stamps around the words.




Lastly the edging is Magnolia coffee die and I have used Marrianne butterfly's die for the centres.

Thank you for visiting

Sending Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx









3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Kirsty. All that detail and the cute Tilda.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!
    Happy Easter!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsty-Anne
    I love the colour combo on your creation and Tilda is so cute.
    Lovely artwork and the detail is super.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)