Followers

Saturday, 26 April 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #72 My Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for a super new sketch by myself !! and lots of inspiration from the design team at
why not pop on over for all the details ;0)





I have chosen this cutie from Magnolia along with this LOTV design papers for the panels . I have added some sugar glitter around the frame ;0)



I have listed all the ingredients below except for the birdcage from my bloggy friend and the bark heart ..pearl string and flower spray are all from Live & Love crafts ;0)


I would like to enter my challenge into the following super challenge ;-


Thank you for visiting 
Sending Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne 







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card lovely!! love the sugar glitter around the frame, really lovely touch.
    Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty-Anne.
    I love your sketch. It's fab!
    Tilda is so sweet and your colouring is gorgeous.
    The colours you have chosen and the detail are really pretty. I especially like what you have done with the frame.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)