Followers

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Tilda with Bunny Balloon

Hi Crafters 

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter ..

I sure did I have just finished munching my Lindt bunny was so yummy <3
I had made this tag card ages ago ...and have just got round to posting it
 ...life has just been super busy lately !! 



I have listed the products used below except the button is from prima ...the lace and ribbon from Live & Love crafts and the flower and bow centres are Kraftwork candi .


I would like to enter my tag card into the following super challenges 



Thank you for visiting ;0)
Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne <3



6 comments:

  1. Oh, it's wonderful Kirsty-Anne and so very very pretty with scrummy detail.
    Tilda with bunny balloon is just the sweetest and coloured so beautifully.
    Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww this is so very very sweet, fabulous job ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally stunning! Love the design and your wonderful colouring!! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute tag! Love your coloring and all the sweet embellies. :)
    Have a great day, Kirsty-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)