Followers

Monday, 19 May 2014

Fabulous !!


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's a beautiful day here ..I hope you are enjoying the sunshine too !! 
I have made a card featuring Tilda with Fantasy Flower from the
Lost & Found collection .I have coloured her with distress ink reinkers.pads and markers.


The beautiful papers are from LOTV. The main panel dies are spellbinders. I have used black guesso around the edges. The bow and flowers and swirl leaves are all from Magnolia . The butterflies are from memory box. The sentiment is from Stempelglede.


The envelope inside is a Tim Holtz die.

 

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges 



Thanks for visiting
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I just love this card, great design and your colouring is wonderful!!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very beautiful card this is !
    I like the soft colours you have used and your colouring looks great.
    Thank you for joining us at TFM this time.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunning card, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kitty, this is gorgeous! love your fab coloring and the beautiful colors! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Kitty this is so beautiful love that image of Tilda also the wonderful colours and embellishments
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzer!!! This is truly stunning bloggy friend.
    The colours, texture and detail are perfect. So full of loveliness.
    Your colouring is awesome too.
    Lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)