Followers

Saturday, 10 May 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #73 Annette's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
It's time for a brand new challenge at
The Sketchy Challenges
with Annette !! Here is her super sketch ;0)
 Please visit the Challenge blog for all the gorgeous inspiration and prize details !!

 

I have chosen Magnolia Gemini stamp to colour .


I have listed all the ingredients below ...I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us ;0)
I would like to enter the following super challenges :- 




Thank you so much for stopping by my wee blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)







5 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty, wow, seeing this stunning creation just took my breath away the image, embellishments and design look amazing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty-Anne.
    Isn't she gorgeous? I love her! You have coloured her beautifully (as always) and I love the colour combo.Blue and lilac go really well together.
    Your choice of papers are fab and the detail is really pretty. I'm loving the lace.
    Lots of big crafty hugs bloggy friend.
    Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Very pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge.
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation Kitty, fab colouring and design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Love all your beautiful embellishments.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)