Followers

Saturday, 24 May 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #74 Karina's Sketch


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ?...It's time for a super new challenge at 


Here is her gorgeous sketch....
 it was one of them that just got my mojo going and I thoroughly enjoyed getting all crafty !!
Why not pop on over and see all the DT's super creations and all the details of how to enter ;0)



I have started with Papermill linen card as the base and used LOTV papers with The Magnolia doohickey vintage squares dies with a dovecraft doily tucked behind the image ( and also added some pink netting) of Tilda with dexter the dragon it is way to cute !! I coloured them with a mixture of reinkers ..pads and distress markers .


The flowers and bow are also doohickey dies and the banner die is from Whiff Of Joy. The gorgeous lace ..pearls and pink ribbon are from Live & Love Crafts .

I hope you are inspired to join us and I would like to enter my card
 into the following super challenges ;0)


Thank you for visiting
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty - Anne :0) xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh how lush, wonderful card, the colours are gorgeous!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card , i love the colors and your hand made flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge.
    Hugs.
    Loulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I love the soft pastel colours on your card and I'm in love with the new Maggie. So cute together. Must get colouring. Lol!!!
    The layout of the sketch is fab and your take on it is brill!
    Your choice of dies and embellishments look stunning.
    Still trying to get my head around assembling the bow without getting in a right two & eight! Lol!!!
    I hope you are having a swell weekend.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs your way. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)