Followers

Monday, 2 June 2014

Leo Tilda

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I had a lovely afternoon crafting and I find it so relaxing !! I have coloured Magnolia summer hill background and Leo Tilda with a combination of distress ink markers ..reinkers and pads . I have used Magnolia Vintage Squares die with LOTV Shabby Shack Papers .




I have made an easel card and used Magnolia Animal Love kit stamp for the hearts and paw prints. The bow and orchids are made using Magnolia  Doohickeys with Vellum which I coloured with ink pads and blending tool. I have also used the jungle leaves  doohickey die with the design paper. The large oval charm was sent by my super bloggy friend where I have added some gesso on top and kaisercraft stickers inside spelling Leo and another paw print . Lastly I have used some diamantes around the frame.
I so enjoyed making this and getting crafty <3

I was inspired to make this card for the following super challenges ;-


Thanks for stopping by my wee blog
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful realization. Magnificent flowers and embellishments. Perfect knot. Original shape. Bravo !

    Please don't forget to add our badge [Magnolia Forever] to validate your participation.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! how gorgeous!! I love your sweet scene and all those gorgeous elements you've used Kitty. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft colours, cute image, lots oflovely embellishments ... Your card turned out beautifully. I love it! :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a stunning card lovely! great shape, I've got my eye on buying those Doohickey squares, Your bow and orchids are fabulous!!
    Many thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous easel card, love the colors and embellies
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsty-Anne.
    Your make is stunning and I just love Tilda perched on the fence. Fabulous colouring too.
    The paw print stamp is great.
    There is so much to look at. I love your choice of dies and the orchids look fab. Lovely detail and the papers are so pretty.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful , i like all details who is here.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever.
    Don't forgot to add our badge (Magnolia Forever ) on your blog to validate your participation.
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooo totally & utterly stunning, such a gorgeous card sweetie, but then I expect nothing less from you shug ;0)
    Thank you for joining along with us over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you can join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)